čtvrtek 1. října 2015

That day, 19.9.2015

(I am a bit late with posting these, my world was a bit crazy last weeks XD and I still didn't manage to reply all the 40+ messages on the Internet, so please be patient... I will get to you soon.)
♣ That Saturday I was with a sales booth in Zlin! There was a really good atmosphere and a lot of lovely people came to visit!
♥ For this event I made a lot of new wristbands - a new type of item - soon will be on eshop too :)
♣ That day I wore jacket from Alice and the Pirates and a long skirt from Porcelain Doll (on of the oldest collections)

- - -

(Teď jsem krapet pozadu s posíláním, v minulých týdnech se mi zbláznil svět XD a stále jsem neodpověděla na všech 40+ zpráv, co mám různě po Internetu, tak prosím o sečkání... brzy všem odepíši.)
♣ Tu sobotu jsem měla prodejní stánek na Kejklířském jarmarku ve Zlíně! Byla tam parádní atmosféra a přišla mě navštívit spousta milých lidí :)
♥ K této události jsem vyrobila spoustu nových náramků - nový druh produktu - brzy budou i na eshopu :)
♣ Ten den jsem měla kabátek od Alice and the Pirates a dlouhou sukni Porcelain Doll (jedna ze starších kolekcí)


A part of the program of the event was a part from the theatre show "Painted on a glass". Some songs from it were so beautiful that I was actually crying (I have a soft heart, I admit it...). It sang about nature and forests of Moravia - about the land where I have my roots, about the places where I have been, in the very folklore I admire.

Částí programu bylo též divadlení vystoupení "Malované na skle". Některé písně byly tak nádherné, že jsem u toho doopravdy brečela (jsem měkkota, přiznávám se...). Jenže oni zpívali o přírodě a lesích Moravy - o zemi, kde mám kořeny, o místech, na kterých jsem byla, ve folklóru který obdivuji.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat