úterý 16. června 2020

# 9 - 10 things you will never do in lolita

There are definitely ocassions and places not suitable for wearing lolita fashion. BUT, I believe that "everybody can be kawaii" and even when you cannot wear your favourite lolita style, you can always look cute & stylish.

Photo from magazine "Alice Deco a la Mode vol. 2"

1 / I wouldn't sleep in a lolita dress.
But I can wear cute frilly & lacy pajamas!

2 / I wouldn't swim in a lolita dress.
But I can wear some cute swimsuit! Bonus points for a lolita straw hat kombo :-)

3 / I wouldn't go to funeral in OTT lolita outfit.
But it's perfectly ok to wear a tuned-down kuro lolita (all black) look.

4 / I wouldn't wear lolita fashion to a job which requires an uniform.
But I can still wear cute hairstyle / cute accessories / cute nails. 
(All of it, or just some of it, depending on the job, of course.)
I even heard about a lolita girl, who works as a construction worker (she drives a crane I think), and she wears all pink overall for work! :D)

5 / I wouldn't ride a bike in lolita.
I would wear some nice ouji / kodona outfit instead! Yay for pants! :D 

6 / I wouldn't wear lolita fashion (or any beautiful outfit) for an exploration of underground secret corridors. (Where you must go throu narrow spaces and you will probably get dirty.)
But I can put together some cool postapo outfit made of old clothes! :D

7 / I wouldn't wear lolita in bed while I am ill. I mean the situation, where you are in pain and don't care about your messy hair, don't care about makeup, and don't care about any kind of pretty accessories at all.
But I can still watch lolita and kawaii videos on Youtube, while laying ill in bed. 

8 / I wouldn't wear lolita in extremely hot summer.
I can wear lolita in summer, but only to certain celsius degree. When it gets really really hot, I prefer wearing nice light summer dresses (they can still be very cute, with a nice print or pretty lace!). Looking cute with less layers!

9 / I wouldn't wear lolita for sports that need special dresscode and equipment.
Like rock climbing, skiing, etc... however I don't do this at all, I don't enjoy sports in general.
But it's interesting, that some lolitas would still do sport activities in full coord! Check the series "Action Lolita" on FluffyKawaiiJo's youtube channel. It's fun to watch, although I would never do this wearing lolita XD

10 / I wouldn't run (especially not in rocking horse shoes!).
I always say this to myself, I am an elegant lady, right?
...and then I want to catch the bus. And I run. In rocking horse shoes. On bad quality wavy holey sidewalk. And I trip and I fall hard on face on the concrete... while everyone in the bus is watching! Most embarassing behavior. 
But the bus driver was really nice, he waited. And the people in the bus were like: "Are you alright? Is everything ok?" And I am smiling like "I am fine!" feeling stupid with my bloody knees  "I am fine, don't worry!" XD
I always say to myself I will never never ever run for a bus again... and then I do (if I really need to catch it). 
So I am afraid am not a perfect lolita.



Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat