úterý 21. ledna 2020

Confirmation (Oct 2019)

I made this dress especially for my confirmation ceremony.
I was enjoying that day so much I even forgot to take an outfit photo! (Where I stand alone.)

When a little child is christened, it cannot really believe in God. So later, when he/she becomes an adult (usually around 18 years), there is second, confirmation, ceremony. I didn't believe much in God when I was 18 (at least not in Church), but some paths of my life led me back to the faith in my 30s, so I had my confirmation later in 2019.

If you ask which patron did I pick, it is archangel Michael. And my choice of a quote from the Holy Bible:
"And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in them." 1 John 4,16




Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat