pondělí 15. ledna 2018

Christmas Outfits (Dec 2017)

My outfits for the Czech Christmas Lolita Meetups were inspired by snowflakes this year.


Christmas Lolita Meetup in Prague
We decided on twinning with dear Zdeňka, because we own the same dress!

My outfit:
White under-dress: Innocent World
Grey dress: H&M
Earrings: Charlotte

 

Christma Lolita Meetup in Olomouc
Desperate not to wear the same outfit as last year,
I had to think off  something "special" of my small wardrobe... 
It ended as a wild mix, but I love playing with fashion (^_^)

My outfit:
Blue blouse: Orsay
Skirt: Porcelain Doll


2 komentáře:

  1. You also visited two Christmas lolita parties. :)
    It was my first twinning ever. :D It seems to be fun. I am very glad, that I can make twinning with you. It was exciting for me, because you are one of my classic lolita ideal. :)

    OdpovědětVymazat
    Odpovědi
    1. Thank you for such a nice comment! I was happy I could twin, too! (^_^)

      Vymazat